- Jag wallet: the stitching is actually starting to come undone, I will surely need a new wallet soon. I carry money, credit cards and other random cards in there.
- Animal print makeup bag: I bought this from a little Korean knick knack store and it's the perfect size to fit all the makeup in that I carry with me on a daily basis.
- Painkillers: I always have Nurofen on me as I get migraines sometimes and Zavance is the only thing that cures it quickly.
- Earrings: No, I don't usually carry earrings with me. I must have removed them at the end of the day and just shoved them in my bag, forgetting about them.
- Phone and Keys: Essentials, can't leave home without them.
The makeup & beauty stash
- Five lipsticks! Clearly I don't need all 5 at once, but for some reason they've accumulated in my makeup bag. They are Chi Chi Hollywood Heiress, Heavy Rotation #3, Inglot #104, MAC Costa Chic, Rimmel Pink Blush.
- Two lipliners: I hardly ever use lipliners, so I don't even know why they're here! They are NYX Dolly Pink and Styli Style Monte Carlo.
- MAC lipglass in Viva Glam V: This is constantly in my bag for emergencies, i.e. in case I forget to take a lipstick with me that day so I can quickly apply it to look "put together". But clearly that's not going to happen.
- The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Hand Cream: I love love love this cream, and I don't know whether it's the smell, the way it makes my hands feel, or the fact it has Moroccan in the name (I have a slight obsession with all things Moroccan).
- The Body Shop Perfume in Dreams Unlimited: This is a gorgeous summery floral perfume that I carry around with me for freshening up during the day.
- Shabaya Compact Foundation: I don't really use this anymore, but I mainly carry it around for the mirror.
- Burts Bees lemon cuticle butter: I had good intentions of smoothing this on my cuticles throughout the day. Intentions do not often translate to actions.
- No, I don't know why I have 8 x elastic bands and 10 x bobby pins in here, especially since I hardly wear my hair up. Well at least I know where to find them in case I ever need hair bands!
- Kerastase Ultime Elixir - this was a little sample in one of my Lust Have It boxes. I carry it around with me in case the frizzies catch up with my hair.
Well, that's the contents of my bag. No kitchen sink in there, but definitely way more than I should be carrying around. Seriously Lilit, 5 lipsticks? 8 hair bands? Tsk tsk tsk.
How much of your life do you carry around with you?