1. I started the year 6 months post partum and trying to lose the baby weight. Link to post HERE.
2. And told you why I, a bright lipstick lover, hardly ever wore bright lippies anymore. Yes, my little boy had something to do with it! Link HERE.
3. I showed you my quick beauty tip to looking more awake. Link HERE.
4. I did a post on how I fill in my sparse eyebrows. Link HERE.
5. Then asked you to guess which look cost me $100 and which cost $300. HERE.
6. I went back to work after having a baby, and trying to see how this whole work/life balance thing would work. Link HERE.
7. I gave you the lowdown on different mascara wand types, and what effect each has on your lashes. Link HERE.
8. Then I did some nail art and show you how in this tutorial. Link HERE.
9. I shared my recipe for low fat tiramisu, and yes, it is full on deliciousness! Link HERE.
10. I caved and I bought MAC RiRi Woo. Link HERE.
11. My son turned 1 year old. Link HERE.
12. We took a family holiday to Europe. Link HERE.
13. And finally, I shared my everyday contouring routine. Link HERE.
So there you have it, that was my year 2013 according to the blog. I'm looking forward to a fantastic 2014, especially all the new milestones that my son (who is almost 18months now!) will be reaching. Here's hoping that your year was a good one, and that next year will be even better!
Happy New Year everyone!