If you've ever browsed my archives then chances are you've noticed I love pinks, purples and fuchsias! In fact I did a "face of the day" post using purple tones just a few days ago. Over the next few days I'll go through my makeup stash and do a round up post of all things "Radiant Orchid", but in the meantime here are some radiant orchid things for inspiration.
The pictures starting from top left are:
- Image of orchids via HERE
- Lancome Rouge In Love lipstick in Violette Coquette
- Illamasqua nail varnish in Velocity
- Make Up For Ever blush in Lavender 9
- MAC Cremesheen Glass in Japanese Spring
- Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette in Violet
- Image of Mila Kunis via HERE
PS: If you'd like to know how Pantone selects the colours of the year you can visit their website HERE.
Do you like this colour that Pantone has chosen for 2014?