Here are my favourite neutrals.
The swatches, left to right (or thumb to little finger) are:
- Polished London "Mauve Mandy" - a purpled grey cream. You can see full swatches of these HERE.
- Covergirl "Everbloom"- this is from the Outlast Stay Brilliant range and this particular colour lasts about 5 days without chipping.
- Essie "Lady Like" - this beautiful "greige" shade goes with everything and best of all doesn't give mannequin hands.
- OPI "Skull & Glossbones" - a grey cream with green undertones. This is from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection so it's quite old, but I've seen this shade at many OPI stands.
- Lime Crime "Milky Ways" - I love the way this looks on my nails, a beautiful cream colour, unfortunately it chips after about 2 days even with a top coat.
What are some of your favourite neutral shades?