The colours left to right are:
- Wine to Five - Deep wine creme. There was absolutely no staining when I swatched this shade which is great as colours like these are notorious for staining your nails if worn without a base coat.
- Ever Reddy - An orange based red creme.
- Tickled Pink - Beautiful bright fuchsia pink creme. Perfect spring shade. I'm wearing this shade right now and unfortunately after 2 days it's already chipped on the sides.
- Everbloom - Muted dusky pink creme. Loved it. I wore this one all of last week and only experienced minor chipping after about 4 days.
- Perma-pink - Pearl pale pink shade. I'm not a fan of pearl formulas as they end up very streaky on my nails. Though not as bad as some other pearls I've tried, I still experienced streakiness after 3 coats.
Now for some swatches... The colours are in reverse order to the above and I'm wearing 2 coats without any base/top coats.