1. I started 2012 already 3 months pregnant and I spent the first 6 months of the year getting bigger and bigger.
2. I spent the second 6 months of the year getting the hang of this motherhood business (and no, I don't have it all figured out yet!)
3. With a newborn baby sucking up all my time and energy I worked out how to do my make up in record time.
4. While pregnant I got into DIYs, making my own jewellery and even nailpolish with eyeshadow.
|Bead necklace // Revamped necklace // Refashioned necklace // DIY Scrub|
5. I also got obsessed with Essie nail polishes as being free of nasty chemicals they were safe to use during pregnancy.
6. I fell in love with the most beautiful, suit-all shade of blush ever.
|Illamasqua Naked Rose blush|
7. I finally found a foundation that I worked well on my dry skin.
|MAC Studio Sculpt foundations in NC25 and NW25|
8. And a hair mask that worked on my dry hair.
9. I still love my bright lipsticks.
10. But also know how to get more use out of a too pale lipstick.
Overall I've had a great year, and I'm looking forward to 2013 being even better. Blogging-wise I feel I haven't been able to devote as much energy to Makeup and Macaroons as I would have liked to, but I'll be concentrating on that in the new year. In the next few weeks I'd like to run a survey here as I'd love to get your feedback on how you think my blog is going, and what you'd like to see more of here, but until then... Have a Happy and Safe New Year!
How was your 2012 year?
Are you ready to welcome in the New Year?