Eye products used
- Jordana Color Extend Eyeliner in Blackout
- Make Up Store Multi-lash Mascara in Black*
- MAC eyeshadows in Humid, Moleskin & Phloof
2. Smudge the black eyeliner all over the lid
3. Apply MAC Humid all over lid over the smudged liner
4. Apply MAC Humid on bottom lashline
5. & 6. Using MAC Moleskin buff the edges so there are no harsh lines
7. Apply MAC Phloof on brow bone
8. Smudge a bit more black eyeliner in the out V area
9. & 10. Finish with 3 coats of mascara on top and bottom lashes.
Here is the completed look. When I wear colour on my eyes I like to keep my cheeks and lips fairly neutral. In this look I'm wearing my favourite blush, Naked Rose by Illamasqua, and BYS lipstick in Sassy Salmon.
|On cheeks: Illamasqua Naked Rose blush. On lips: BYS Sassy Salmon lipstick|
Hope you like the tutorial. Let me know what you think in the comments below.