Well over time I've somehow amassed a few cheaper alternatives which are pretty close to Impassioned in colour. I'll let you judge for yourself.
- MAC "Impassioned" - The original and the best. I love its creamy formula and lovely vanilla smell. Price $36
- Chi Chi "Fashion Police" - This is quite a matte shade and is slightly warmer than Impassioned, but is still a good dupe if you can't find the original. Chi Chi is available at Myer, Gloss and target stores and costs $18.95.
- BYS "Revenge" - This shade is slightly more red than Impassioned, and the formula is a bit drier than the MAC one but at $4.95 you can't go wrong if you get it.
- BYS "Temper Tantrum" - This colour is slightly warmer toned than Impassioned, and it's also a bit sheerer than the original. But again at $4.95 you won't feel bad for getting it.
- Golden Rose "#53" - This is the closest in colour and texture to MAC Impassioned. Unfortunately this brand is only available in Europe (where it costs approx 3 euro) so my European readers are in luck.
Here are the swatches below where you can see the comparison even better. Please note the one up top is taken in sunlight, and the one on the bottom is taken in the shade. No flash has been used in either of the pics.
|Swatches of MAC Impassioned lipstick dupes|
What do you think of these dupes?
Do you know of any others?