This is a look I wore to our work Christmas party a few weeks ago, using my beloved Too Faced Romantic Eye palette and Sleek Pout Paint in Mauve Over. I kept the eyes and cheeks fairly soft as Mauve Over is a really full on colour and I didn't want it competing with dark eyes.
- Concealer - e.l.f all over cover stick in Apricot Beige
- Foundation - Revlon New Complexion Oil Control in Sand Beige
- Powder - MAC MSFN in Light/Medium
- Contour - Benefit Hoola
- Blush - Tarte Amazonian Clay in Dollface
Eyes (all eyeshadows from the Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette)
- Lid - "Cut the Cake"
- Inner corner/browbone - "Soulmates"
- Eyeliner - Jordana waterproof liner in Black
- Mascara - Maybelline The Falsies in Blackest Black
- Eyebrows - Rimmel eyebrow pencil in black/brown
- Sleek Pout Paint in Mauve over
What colours have you been wearing lately?