The colour I used is Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Moondust. A while back I did a post on what are good eyeshadows to use for a single colour smokey eye. And while the eyeshadow I used here was not in that original post (mainly because I didn't own it then!), it does meet the same basic principles - it has shimmer, it's a mid toned shade, and is multidimensional enough to not need other shadows with it.
The key is applying it liberally all over the lid and up to the crease (I also applied a bit on my lower lash line), and then blending out any harsh lines around the edges.
Here's the full product breakdown.
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin foundation in Sand
- Maybelline Superstay Powder in Sand
- Illamasqua Blush in Lover
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
- Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Moondust
- Revlon Customeyes mascara
- MAC lipstick in Costa Chic
Are there any eyeshadows you like to use for a single wash of colour?