The colours, left to right are:
1. Heavy Rotation Milky Colour in 03 - I bought this from a Korean cosmetics store in Taylor Square (Sydney), but I've since seen them at various other Korean stores so if you love the colour I suggest you pop over to your nearest store and see if they have it. It's quite similar to MAC Myth, is a semi-matte milky nude that I wear under glosses.
2. MAC Creme Cup - a pinky nude shade. It's cremesheen formula so it's not the longest lasting lippy, but it's such an easy to wear shade you can see I've almost finished it up.
3. Chi Chi Viva La Diva lipstick in Hollywood Heiress - this one leans quite warm, almost peachy, on my lips. I like to wear this when I have a bit of a tan, otherwise it makes my skin look sallow. The formula is creamy, and coverage is semi-opaque. Similar to Cremesheens.
4. Maybelline lipstick in Warm Latte - this is a frosty shade, it looks fab with a tan but looks great even without one. I like it because the added frostiness lifts this up from a boring nude to something a bit more exciting.
5. Maybelline Matte lipstick in MAT7 - another Maybelline! This is a recent acquisition, it's a very browny nude. It's matte, but not very drying, and I tend to wear this when I'm wearing a bit of colour on the eyes, e.g. with green eyeshadow.
And here are the lip swatches, which have all been taken in natural light. I have not used a lipliner so that you can see the true colour of the lipsticks.
|1. Heavy Rotation in 03; 2. MAC in Creme Cup; 3. Chi Chi in Hollywood Heiress; 4. Maybelline in Warm Latte; 5. Maybelline in MAT07|
What do you think of my favourite nude lipsticks? Do you have any of them?