Here they are, left to right.
1. Dose of Colors lipstick in Love Potion - this is definitely a cool pink, it's more a lilac really but I love it and had to include it here because I wasn't about to do a "top 5 lilac lipsticks post!". I bought this one from the Dose of Colors website which ships internationally, and I highly recommend it. Pigmented, creamy and long lasting. From memory they were around $16 USD each, and worth every penny.
2. Illamasqua lipstick in Corrupt - this is probably my favourite lipstick ever. It's an extremely matte shade (Illamasqua mattes are quite drying), but that also means it's long lasting. The colour is a warm candy pink, and I'll be getting a backup soon as I'm quickly using it up!
3. Rimmel Kate lipstick in #15 - this is a very warm pink. The formula is beautiful and creamy, but it does wear off after a couple of hours. It is an easy to wear shade though, so I always carry this around in my handbag just in case.
4. MAC Viva Glam Nicki - this is an almost neon pink, the photo doesn't do it justice. It's my summer pink, it looks far too garish in colder months but on a warm summers day this just brightens up my whole face.
5. Illamasqua Satin lipstick in Luster - the satin formulas are definitely more creamy than the original Illamasqua lipsticks, and Luster is one of my favourite shades from the range. It's cool toned, but bright and wearable.
And here are the swatches, in natural light, no lipliner.
|1. Dose of Colors Love Potion; 2. Illamasqua Corrupt; 3. Rimmel Kate #16; 4. MAC Viva Glam Nicki; 5. Illamasqua Luster|
What do you think of my favourite pinks? Do you own any of them?