This is actually meant to be a highlighting concealer, as in, for use during highlight/contour. It's not meant to hide blemishes or dark circles and is meant only to illuminate your skin. Since I don't really have overly dark circles this works fine for me, however if you're looking for something to provide full coverage to hide blemishes, this ain't it.
Here are my quick thoughts on it:
- It's lightweight, and blends easily
- Provides a good coverage for light to medium strength dark circles
- Evens out skin tone
- Very creamy, but does not feel oily
- At AUD $28 it's a reasonable price for a department store brand
- My shade (Light 1) is a good match for NC25 skin tones.
And here it is in action - as I mentioned, I don't have overly dark eye circles however my under eye area does need a bit of a "lift" as it can get drab and hollow looking.
Have you tried anything from Illamasqua?