Swatches & descriptions
- Urban Decay in YDK - this is from the Naked 2 palette but also available as a single shadow. It's a burnt caramel shade and it's the one with the most shimmer in this collection.
- L'Oreal Colour Infallible in Tender Caramel - past review HERE. I absolutely love the L'Oreal Colour Infallibles range, and this colour in particular is a favourite. It's meant to be L/E but I've seen them around the shops all the time so perhaps it's become a permanent. It's slightly darker than UD YDK.
- MAC Satin Taupe - does this even need any introductions? It's probably a staple in most people's makeup bags. The shimmery taupe with a hint of grey, perfect as a crease colour but even more perfect for a single colour smokey eye.
- Inglot Pearl #420 - I tend to mainly wear this colour in winter as it's a cooler toned greyish taupe and doesn't look good when I have a summer tan. But when my skin is paler, oh trust me that this gets a workout.
- Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Illusoire - past review HERE. This deep grey with mauve undertones is one of my absolute favourites, it's the perfect grey shade for warmer toned girls.
- Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Ebloui - past review HERE. I got this one at a blog sale a while back. It's a warm brown with almost rusty red undertones. It looks perfect worn with a red lip, like I'm wearing in the pic below.
|Wearing Chanel Ebloui for a simple smokey eye - HERE is the original post|
What are some of your favourite eyeshadows for an easy smokey eye?