I'm a huge fan of the Rimmel Kate lipsticks and this one is no exception. It's very creamy, long lasting, and above all wallet friendly. This particular colour is a muted bubblegum pink that instantly brightens up my light/medium complexion and doesn't make me look too OTT done up. The colour reminds me of a more subdued and wearable version of Viva Glam Nicki.
|Wearing Rimmel Kate lipstick in #16|
Here's how I like to wear it, with soft golden brown smokey eyes and neutral pink cheeks.
The rest of the products used in the above pic are:
- MAC Studio Sculpt foundation NC25
- MAC MSFN Powder in Medium
- Benefit Hoola bronzer to contour cheekbones
- Illamasqua blush in Naked Rose
- Too Faced Natural Eye palette - Honey Pot (lid), Erotica (crease), Silk Teddy (highlight)
- Jordana eyeliner in black
- Maybelline Great Lash LOL mascara in blackest black
- Rimmel Kate lipstick in #16
|Clockwise from left - Benefit Hoola, Too Faced Natural Eye palette, Illamasqua Blush in Naked Rose, Rimmel Kate #16|
Have you tried the Rimmel Kate lipsticks?
Any favourite colours?