I'm longing for the days when my 4 month old boy will take long daytime naps so it will give me some time to get back into DIYs, but in the meantime I've been bookmarking these fantastic ideas for the future. They are jewellery made out of edible things!
1. I absolutely love this statement necklace from pistachio shells made by Natalie of Creme De La Craft. Click HERE for her full instructions.
2. This DIY has to be seen to be believed. It's a neon necklace made out of... wait for it... beans! It's made by Rinchen from High On DIY and full instructions are HERE.
3. Got some pasta in your pantry? How about making this fabulous necklace from penne? It's made by Wilma from the blog By Wilma, and full instructions are HERE.
4. Still want to make more pasta jewellery? How about making earrings from farfalle pasta? This is from Honesty WTF blog and full instructions are HERE.
5. Got any pumpkin seeds left over after Halloween? How about making this pumpkin seed necklace like Sabrina did? Full instructions HERE.
Well I hope this has inspired you to make your own jewellery and if you give any of these DIYs a try let me know how they turn out!