I'm always going on and on about this brand, especially the mineral blushes which are pretty good dupes for MAC MSFs but at a 1/3 of the price. Because there is only one store open here in Australia (which luckily is very close to where I work), I wanted to give my readers a chance to experience these blushes.
So I am giving away two Flormar Terracotta powders, blush in #45 (plummy pink with gold veins) and bronzer in #43. Both products have been purchased with my own cash, however I did receive a discount from them because of how much I've been rambling on about the brand (this discount was also offered to my readers)
Click HERE and HERE to see some of my previous Flormar posts.
Also if the winner is interested, I will include the following Model Co eyeshadow palette which I had received free with a magazine purchase. It's brand new and unused, I'm only giving it away as I have too many similar colours.
How to enter
The giveaway is open internationally and closes on Saturday 13th August 2011. If you are under 18 please get a parent or guardian's permission before entering as I will need your address to post this to. I will take all care to package this with bubble wrap, however please note that once I mail this out I will not be held accountable for anything that may happen en route.
- You must be a public follower of my blog through Google Friend Connect (see widget in the right sidebar) and fill out the form below +1 entry
- Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this page and my twitter handle @lilitsblog + 1 entry
- Do a blogpost about this giveaway using any of the blush pics above + 1 entry
- Put this giveaway on your blog's sidebar using any of the blush pics + 1 entry
- Tell me how I can improve my blog, e.g. what would you like to see more of, less of, etc + 1 entry
If you do all options you have 5 entries into the draw. The winner will be drawn using random.org
Good luck everyone!