This year it was held at the Royal Hall of Industries at Fox Studios. I went on the Saturday morning and only stayed for about 2 hours, just going from stall to stall and perhaps going a little crazy swatching. I didn't attend any of the workshops as I wanted to get back home before my little boy woke up from his nap. In that 2 hours here is the damage I managed to do.
- Besame Cosmetics Souffle Foundation in Honey - I got sucked in by the 40s glam stall and the beautiful packaging. This is a full coverage foundation which I cannot wait to try.
- Besame Cosmetics Lipstick in Portait Pink - Again, the packaging sucked me in but I played it safe and got a neutral pink shade.
- Lime Crime Velveteen gloss in Utopia - I'm a sucker for purple and long lasting lip products, so this was a must.
- Ben Nye Banana Powder - This was on my shopping list forever, it's a finishing powder that's meant to brighten the face. Let's see how it performs.
- Girlee Cosmetics Fibre Lash mascara - This is a 2 step mascara system, you apply the mascara, then apply the fibres on top, the mascara again and it's meant to give you a false lash look. Looking forward to trying it.
- Girlee Cosmetics Cream Foundation in Medium/Light - This is a repurchase, it's my 3rd compact of it. It's medium to full coverage and I love how convenient it is to use.
- Girlee Cosmetics blush in Mango Glow - this is a warm peach shade with a slight shimmer. It had me at "slight shimmer".
- Bdellium brushes - I'd never heard of the brand before, but I loved the cute pink brushes plus they seemed of good quality so I picked up a powder brush and 2 x eyeshadow brushes.
There you have it, my IMATS haul. I'll do a review on the products later as I start using them. If there's anything particular you'd like reviewed first, let me know in the comments.
Have you been to any IMATS before?