Left to right, they are:
- NARS Orgasm - a classic really, a shimmery peach that I ignored for about a year and now I'm loving again.
- Illamasqua Naked Rose - this is quickly turning into my all time favourite blush, it's a neutral muted pink and as you can see I've already hit pan on it.
- Illamasqua Nymph - this is really cool toned and I don't think I can get away with wearing it in summer, but at the moment with my winter pale skin this looks great.
- Illamasqua Lover - oh... I just realised that 3 of the 5 blushes are from Illamasqua! As you can tell I love the brand. Lover was my first blush from the brand, it's a beautiful apricot shade that might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it is mine!
- LA Colours Mineral Blush in Just Peachy - it's another shimmery blush, a slightly pinker version of NARS Orgasm, and only a tenth of the price!
And here are the swatches in natural light.
What do you think of these blushes? Have you tried any of them?