Anyway, I even managed to snap some pics of me for a FOTD post one afternoon while our little boy was napping. This was a look that I did on most days, smudged smokey brown eyes, peachy cheeks and lips.
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in Nude
- Maybelline 24hr Super Stay powder in Sand
- NARS blush/bronzer duo in Orgasm/Laguna
- Lorac Pro Palette - Garnet (lid), Champagne (inner corner), Espresso (outer V), Black (smudged on top of liner.
- Rimmel Brow Pencil in Black/Brown
- The Makeup Store pencil eyeliner in Black
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black
- Inglot lipstick in #104
By the way, would you believe this is all I took with me on holidays? I took 2 additional lip products (Savvy lipstick in San Fran and NYX lipgloss in Orange Soda), but I only used the gloss once and the lipstick none at all. I mainly just used the Inglot lippy from this post.
I'll leave you with a few iPhone pics from our holidays, some of which you might have already seen on my Instagram.
|Top: with my son on Surfers Paradise beach; at Tamborine Mountain Skywalk; enjoying a poolside cocktail|
Bottom: Luca clearly having a lot of fun sitting on daddy's lap, kiddie fun at Broadwater playground; Surfers Paradise night markets.
Do you have a standard holiday makeup look that you do?