|Due to my eye shape you can hardly see the purple, but trust me it's there!|
Here is how I wore it, being careful to keep the lower lashline as clean as possible so as not to make myself look more tired than I am.
Here is what I used for the entire face.
- Girlee Cosmetics cream foundation in Medium - I bought this from IMATS last year and unfortunately this is only available to buy at trade shows or through wholesale if you have a business. Pity, because I love this foundation.
- The Makeup Store powder foundation in Stockholm
- Illamasqua blush in Naked Rose
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk - I wore this all over the lid as I find that it gives a good base for coloured eyeshadows, it makes the colours more vibrant and long lasting
- MAC e/s in Parfait Amour - all over lid
- MAC e/s in Shale - blended around the crease
- Inglot e/s in #29 - brow bone
- Australis Curve Ink eyeliner in black - click HERE for my review
- Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion mascara in blackest black - click HERE for my review
- Styli-Style lipliner in Monte Carlo
- MAC lipstick in Creme Cup
What do you think of this look? Do you wear coloured eyeshadows or do you stick to your neutrals?