So why am I here reviewing a Bourjois product? Because I still have high hopes I'll find something from Bourjois that I will love, and also this was one of my prizes that I won at Tine's 5 year blog anniversary giveaway.
Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Curl Mascara in Black
So, what do I think?
I'm actually pleasantly surprised.
- The curved brush makes it very easy to apply mascara to the lashes, from root to tip.
- Unless you curl your lashes first, the curl given is minimal but on the plus side it holds the whole day.
- Two coats is enough for naturally curled lashes, but if you're like me and decide to go a third coat it will clump. You have been warned.
- The mascara lasts the whole day without smudging and does not flake.
- Doesn't give you "crunchy" lashes and washes off easily with just a regular cleanser.
|Wearing 2 coats of Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara|
Will this become my HG mascara? No. It doesn't give the intense volume and dramatic curl that it claims to give, and if you've been a regular reader of my blog you'll know I love lots of volume, lots and lots of volume! But overall it is a better than average mascara, especially if you're after something suitable for daytime.
Have you tried this mascara before?
What do you think of Bourjois?