The husband and I spent a rainy Saturday in Myer Sydney City which means I made a beeline straight for the Illamasqua counter. Imagine my total joy when I saw that most Illamasqua products were 20 - 40% off. The cream blushes were 40% off so of course I went straight for them, as their formula is to die for. I already own Laid (reviewed HERE) and Rude (reviewed HERE) so this time I went for the baby pink Sob.
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Sob
- Like all other cream blushes from Illamasqua, this feels very light and non sticky.
- Very easy to blend on the cheeks using your fingers or a kabuki brush
- I normally wear it over my powdered skin and I find not only does it not go patchy, it also stays on all day.
- The colour of Sob is a very cool icy pink so I can't say it's a suit-all colour. You absolutely must try this on your own skintone before you buy it. I'm currently MAC NC25 and if I was any darker this wouldn't show up on my skin or would just look unnatural.
- Can also be worn on the lips, but is very drying so a lip balm is essential.
Here are some swatches of Sob and a comparison to my other Illamasqua pink cream blush, Laid.
And here's how it looks on my NC25 skintone.
I believe the Illamasqua sale at Myer continues until 15th July so if you're after anything from the brand now is the time to buy it.
Have you tried any of the Illamasqua cream blushes yet?