1. Small Z Palette, Barry M Blusher in Rose and DIY pink necklace. I've really streamlined my morning makeup routine by putting my frequently used neutral and taupe shadows in the small Z Palette and using only this palette during the work week. The Barry M Blusher* is the perfect rose pink that gives a healthy glow to the cheeks. And you might have noticed I've been into DIY lately. The pink braided bead necklace is something I made a few weeks ago and I've been giving it a lot of love.
2. Kindle - I never thought I'd get a Kindle, I didn't want to be "cheating" on paper books with an electronic version, but oh this is just too good. It's tiny, weighs a mere 170gr and can store up to 3000 books on it. That means no more lugging around heavy books whether while traveling or catching a bus to work.
3. Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner - This has been fabulous for my super dry hair, giving it the daily hydration I need. And the smell is just to die for. Smells kinda like peaches to me, slightly fruity and yummy.
4. Illamasqua Bronzing Duo in Glint & Writhe and Illamasqua Cream Blush in Rude. I bought the bronzing duo a year ago and had been neglecting it lately, but I started using it again this month and I've been loving the fact that I can contour and highlight with this one product. Rude is just a perfect peachy cream blush and gives a nice glow to the cheeks.
5. Mustard yellow handbag by Milleni - I received this as a Christmas present from my mum and I can honestly say it's almost the only thing I've been carrying since then. Surprisingly it matches a lot of outfits, and the colour is perfect to add a bit of interest to boring outfits.
6. MAC Studio Sculpt foundations (NC25 and NW25) have very quickly become my HG foundation. Perfect for my dry skin, as they don't emphasise flakiness, make my skin look flawless and lasts the whole day. FOA Lipstick in Lychee Crush* and Classics lipstick in 227. I've pretty much either been wearing a purply pink lip or a nudey peach lip all month, so these have been on high rotation.
And now for the winner of my Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Cream pack. Congratulations Ty! I've emailed you to get your mailing details.
What have you been loving in February?
*Items provided as PR sample for review