|Earrings - Colette Accessories; Necklace - Diva|
- Essie Mint Candy Apple - this very popular mint polish is one of my all time favourites. It's opaque in 2 coats, long lasting, and reminds you of spring. What more could you ask for?
- China Glaze Re-fresh Mint - this is meant to be a dupe for Mint Candy Apple but it's lighter and more yellow toned than the Essie one. This was my first ever mint polish actually, you could say this is what started my obsession with mint coloured polishes.
- OPI Mermaids Tears - this is from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection. It's a murky seawater green that looks nice in autumn.
- MAC Humid - this is a beautiful deep green with a frost finish, but the frost is subtle enough to make this a perfect lid and a crease colour.
- MAC Sumptuous Olive - this gorgeous olive colour has veluxe pearl finish, making it incredibly soft to apply. It's a perfect all over lid colour.
- MAC Newly Minted - This is a matte formula so it's a bit chalky to apply, but the colour itself looks beautiful worn all over the lid with a matte brown eyeshadow in the crease.
Do you wear green coloured makeup?
Will you be wearing green for St Patrick's Day?