Normally when I'm doing a somewhat dark lip look I'd keep my eyes pretty neutral, but in this case I decided to make it dark as well - you know, vamp it out. As for the dark lipstick, I didn't own anything that was as dark as I wanted it so I lined my lips with black eyeliner first, then filled it in with a deep plum shade.
- Maybelline 24hr Superstay Better Skin foundation in Sand - I only bought this a week ago and I LOVE it already. Will have to do a full review soon!
- Maybelline 24hr Superstay Powder in Sand
- MAC Sculpt Powder
- TheBalm blush in Frat Boy
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Gel in Dark Brown
- Lorac Pro Palette - Garnet, Sable, Black
- Bobbi Brown black shadow liner
- Revlon Customeyes mascara in black
- Rimmel Kate Moss matte lipstick in #107
Don't forget to check out the looks the other girls created.
Lily from Chloeash
Kate from Drivel about Frivol