The look I'm showing today is more the type of look I'd go for if I was going out to a nice lunch date while away on a summer holiday. Because my usual daytime face while on vacation is this.
Yep, sunnies, hat, minimal makeup.
Vacation makeup for me is always about glowing skin, bronzed cheeks, golds and browns on eyes and orange or coral on the lips. When doing my eyes I do a fairly smudged liner look as a precise line just looks out of place on holiday don't you think? When I did this look I had a cold so I don't think I did the look justice, I think I look tired and definitely like I should be in bed and not playing with makeup! But never mind, you get the gist!
Here's the list of products used:
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC25 - I've almost ran out of this, might repurchase.
- Maybelline 24 HR Superstay powder in Sand.
- NARS Orgasm Blush and Laguna Bronzer combo - perfect colours for summer.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Dark Brown
- Beauty Cottage Gorgeous Eyeshadow Palette - reviewed HERE.
- Revlon Custom Eyes mascara in Black
- The Make Up Store soft shadow liner in Kohl
- Dose of Colors Lipstick in Play Date - reviewed HERE
Don't forget to check out what the other ladies of Femme Boulevard came up with for their vacation look.
Click HERE for Lily's look from Chloeash
Click HERE for Teri's look from Bellachique