I was sent the January Bellabox for review, and here's a look at what's inside.
The January Bellabox contains the following products, some of them full sized.
- Face of Australia Makeup Purifying Cleansing wipes - $4.95 for pack of 25
- You Me and Everybody Cool It Aloe Vera Gel - $8.95 for 100ml
- Swisse Body Wash With Vitamin B3 and Macrobiotic Sea Minerals - $14.95 for 250ml
- Mode nailpolish in Hot Stuff - $2.45
- Natio Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB Cream (sachet) - $14.95 for 50g
So what do I think of this? To be quite honest I was hoping for more makeup products. I'd seen reviews of previous months' Bellaboxes and some contained Lancome, Benefit and Savoir Faire cosmetics. In terms of value though, you do get over $46 worth of products for $15.
Personally sample subscription boxes are not for me. As the focus of these boxes are mainly skincare, these don't suit me as I don't like trialling new skincare products. Makeup, yes, I can never have enough. But when it comes to skincare I tend to stick to a few tried and tested products.
So who are these subscription boxes for? Someone who loves to discover new products, and trial them without comitting too much cash to it. I noticed that Bellabox is also introducing Bellababy (full of baby product samples) and Bellobox for the man in your life.
Have you tried subscription boxes? Which ones do you like?