Since lately I've been into glittery nails the first of the "5 to Try"s is glitter nail art. It's the easiest way to make your nails sparkle without spending hours perfecting your technique.
1. I love this taupe and pale pink & silver glitter combo as featured on The PolishAholic. The glitter used is from the new China Glaze Glitz Bitz n Pieces collection. Love.
2. This lavender and silver glitter nail art from A Polish Addict is so pretty, and the colour combination makes it perfect for spring (which I'm sure my Northern hemisphere readers are looking forward to!)
3. This mani from The PolishAholic is very similar to the one I did HERE, which is why I probably love it so much :)
4. This silver & gold glitter mani from Love Maegan just screams holidays to me, and so what if the holiday season is over, doesn't mean your nails can't be blinging!
5. Don't you just love this mani from Chop Suey Nails? It was inspired by a dress!
Hope this post inspires you to get your glitter on. It'll make you feel like it's still the holiday season. Go on, try it!