- This textured sock bun tutorial makes it look so easy, and best of all the textured style means it would work well on unwashed hair too.
- Here is another simple sock bun tutorial, but this one is dressed up with a pretty hair clip.
- This is a video tutorial and Kate makes it look very simple follow the instructions. The updo is very pretty and ladylike, probably best to reserve it for special occassions.
- This one is perfect for those really lazy days when you can't even be bothered washing your hair. Just put it up in a bun and wrap a scarf around it!
- You can't have a hair post without featuring something from Christina's blog. Hair Romance has all things hair, and this twist and pin hairstyle looks very easy to do.
Hope you enjoy!
Do you find yourself stuck in a hair rut?
What's your go-to hairstyle for busy days?