- Most people still can't tell I'm pregnant, they probably just think I've had a big feed! In fact it hasn't really hit home for me yet either. Maybe when I feel the baby move (soon I hope!) I'll believe it.
- I've had a couple of scans already and all is fine thank god. My next scan is in 3 weeks time and we'll be able to find out the sex of the baby. Yeay.
- Nausea and queasiness have almost gone, though I am still feeling more tired than usual.
- I've put on a total of 4 kilos so far since the beginning of the pregnancy, and apart from the odd baked ricotta cheesecake I eat fairly healthy.
- My hair and skin are slowly returning to normal. They had gone very very dry initially, but now both are getting better.
- A lot of people have commented on my "pregnancy glow" but I seriously think that glow is thanks to clever highlighters like Dior Amber Diamond.
- I went through my wardrobe recently and packed away all the clothes that I knew I couldn't get into soon enough, like pencil skirts, skinny jeans, etc.
- Luckily I have a lot of wrap dresses in stretchy fabrics that I can get away with wearing for a while yet. I don't want to start buying maternity clothes yet as those things are expensive!
- Oh yeah, I did buy this maternity dress off eBay for $40, but it hasn't arrived yet. It's a wrap dress and I think I'll be able to wear it again even after the baby's born. If it ends up being too big I'll just belt it or something.
|Sorry about the blurry quality of the pic, I took it off ebay|
Well that's all I have to update for now. If any mums or almost-mums out there have any pregnancy beauty and fashion tips to share, please do!