|My mum and I posing before the food arrives. You can just make out the beginnings of my baby belly!|
A couple of presents that must be shared on my blog are my Naked Palette 2 and Prada Candy (both from hubby).
|I'm one happy gal, got my hands on NP2 :-)|
In other random news, the husband and I had some time off from work and had a lovely time just chilling out (as captured on my iphone). We:
- went to Victoria for a couple of days to attend a cousin's wedding
- pretended to be tourists in our own town and spent the day at the Chinese Garden of Friendship at Darling Harbour
- drove around Sydney's northern beaches getting some sun
- spent last night at the Sydney Festival First Night (my favourite summer festival, full of street foods and free street entertainment)
- finally got my hands on Essie Mint Candy Apple on sale 30% off at Myer
- went to Cabramatta to stock up on yummy summer fruits (seriously the fruit there is out of this world, and so cheap!)
And on a final note, heading back to work tomorrow, nooooo. Where have the holidays vanished to?
Did anyone else take time off around Christmas / New Year? Do anything exciting?