- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation in Nude
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
- Illamasqua blush in Lover
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
- Makeup Geek eyeshadows in Unexpected (lid), Fairytale (crease), Sensuous (outer V and lower lash line), and Inglot eyeshadow in 63 (black on lash line)
- Essence Lash Princess Mascara
- Chi Chi lipliner in Bimbo
- Sleek lipstick in Amped
In the photo above the lipliner and lippy don't really match, but in real life you can't tell the difference as much. It ended up being a good lip combo, as I wore it 3 more times last week and that's saying something considering I like to change up my lippy every day.
Do you like digging into your makeup stash? It was definitely a nice "pastime" I used to have back in the days when I didn't have a toddler who demanded my attention 100% of the time, but even now whenever I get the chance I like to see what hidden gems I've been neglecting lately.