- Maybelline Better Skin foundation in Sand - because it's long lasting and requires minimal touchups
- Maybelline 24hr Superstay powder in Sand - as above
- Girlee Cosmetics blush in Mango Glow - it's a warm shimmery coral
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy palette - are you sick of me talking about this palette all the time yet? I used Glisten on the lid, Caramel and Morocco in the crease, and LBD in the lash line
- Jordana Colour Extend eyeliner pencil in Black - long lasting, deep dark black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
- L'Oreal False Lash Wings mascara
- Australis Velourlips in Lun-Dun
And here are the products I used to freshen up the daytime look and make it night appropriate. I added some contour using the Illamasqua Sculpting Duo, lined my lashes with Inglot Gel Eyeliner in #77, added some more mascara, touched up my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in dark brown and changed my lip colour to Savvy Ultra Matte lip cream in Icon. I also darkened my eyeshadow a bit by adding Plum on the lid from the ABH Amrezy palette.
Here are swatches of the lip products, as I believe it was the change of colour that really lifted my look from AM to PM.
What are some of your favourite tips for taking makeup from AM to PM?