Because of my eye shape you can't really see the eyeshadow colour unless I'm looking down. I also lined my eyes with the navy shade. And to make the colour really stand out and last, I lined my eyes with a black eyeliner first then traced over it with Inglot #428. On my lips I chose a somewhat sparkly lipstick, something that I don't wear that often but I thought it went well with this look.
Here's the full makeup breakdown
- Illamasqua Skinbase foundation in #8
- L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder in Medium*
- Benefit Hoola to contour
- MAC mineralize blush in Dainty
- MAC eyeshadow in Vex - lid
- Inglot eyeshadow in #418 - crease, above crease and liner
- Jordana Color Extend Eyeliner in Blackout
- SAX All Day and All Night Mascara*
- Barry M lipstick in Pinkie Gold Sparkle
Have you got a favourite navy eyeshadow?
Is it a colour you wear?