Today I have another one that's now been added to my collection. It's the new Natural At Night* palette, which is the darker, more glam sister to the Natural Eye palette.
It comes in the same style of carton packaging which also includes 3 How To cards to help you create some looks using the palette. But of course you can completely ignore them and do your own thing.
The palette contains 9 complementary shades for a variety of looks.
- Full Moon – Neutral beige base colour infused with shimmer.
- Nightcap – Glistening tan.
- Cocoa Star – Matte chocolate brown.
- Night Light – Gorgeous pale dusky pink shimmer base colour.
- After Hours – shimmering pink with mauve undertones.
- Eclipse – Deep shimmering bronze.
- Spotlight – Matte cream base colour.
- Moon Stone – Glimmering dark gold.
- Night Fever – Dark brown infused with shimmer.
And here are swatches of all the colours next to each other.
As you can see some of the colours are very similar to the original UD Naked Palette, but with stronger pigmentation.
It seems like with each new palette Too Faced keeps improving their formulas, because lets face it, if you own the original Natural Eye then you'll know that some of the colours are a bit hard to blend and have too much fallout. But the colours in this palette are buttery soft, easy to blend, and besides the colour Night Light which has too much fallout, all the others are very nicely pigmented. Definitely a winner in my eyes.
And before I go, here's a quick EOTD using 3 of the colours in the top row.
What do you think of this palette?
*PR Sample provided for review