What is it?
The Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio (phew, mouthful!) is a trio of eyeliners designed to help you create a variety of eye looks. They're also hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and safe for sensitive eyes. The eyeliners come in a little carry case. You get:
- A felt tip liquid eyeliner to help you create a cat-eye flick
- A kohl kajal eyeliner for dark and dramatic looks, works also perfectly on inner rims
- An automatic eyeliner pencil for every day looks
- Ok, first things first... is that vanilla I smell? Ummm... the eyeliners seem to all smell of vanilla! Which I thought is a bit strange, but pleasant. In fact I quite like it, but be warned, if you hate vanilla then give these a miss as the smell seems to linger.
- While I love the packaging of the felt tip eyeliner (the shorter handle makes it very easy to control), the formula is quite watery and doesn't give a strong enough line for a sharp cat eye. You can see what I mean in the swatches below.
- The kohl kajal is perfect. It's dark, smooth and glides on like a dream. It gives a very dramatic line and is good for sultry looks. The only thing to be weary of is it take about a minute or so to dry to a smudge-free finish, so don't rub your eyes while it's drying!
- The automatic eyeliner pencil is ok, nothing overly special but good for every day looks.
- The eyeliners could work well layered together, e.g. layering the kajal over the felt tip liquid liner gives a much bolder and sharper line.
The Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio is available at Priceline for $24.95.
Have you tried anything from the Physicians Formula range?