Don't forget that my other two giveways are still open.
Giveaway No 1 - Skincare (international) closes 6th January 2012
Giveaway No 2 - Haircare (Australia only) closes 6th January 2012
What you can win
- Models Prefer Bronzer quad in Million Bucks (click HERE for swatches... the swatches are of my own ones, the ones up for grabs are brand new with plastic wrapping)
- Models Prefer Highlighter quad in Fame & Fortune
- Models Prefer Extreme Lengthening Mascara
- Models Prefer Double ended dome smudge/slant eyeliner brush
- Models Prefer Professional Face Primer
- Flormar Longwearing Lipgloss
- Flormar Baked eyeshadow trios x 2 - in greens and browns
The Models Prefer products are very kindly sponsored by Models Prefer. The Flormar products are bought by me. All products are brand new in their seals/packaging.
- Giveaway closes on 13th January 2012
- Open internationally
- If you're under 18 please get a parent or guardian's permission before entering
- Winner will be drawn via random.org and notified via email and blog post. The winner will have 3 days to respond and if no response is received a new winner will be drawn.
- All prizes will be mailed by me, I will take care to wrap them up in bubblewrap when posting, however I take no liability for any loss or damage incurred in transit.
How to Enter
Mandatory entry (+1 entry)
- Simply fill out the form below telling me what type of posts you'd like to see on Makeup and Macaroons in 2012.
Additional entries (optional)
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect (+3 entries)
- Follow my blog on Bloglovin' (+1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway and link back to this page (+1 entry) - e.g. enter @lilitsblog makeup giveaway here http://t.co/cEcC6ImS
- Blog or post in your blog's sidebar about this giveaway and leave the link here (+1 entry)
If you do it all you will have a total of 7 entries, but remember, the only thing you need to do is leave your contact details and tell me what type of posts you'd like to see more of next year. There is no need to leave comments in this post as they will not be counted as valid entries. The only way to enter is to fill out the form below.
Good luck, and Happy New Year!